- I don't like bricks with rounded corners http://t.co/6QMOqoiK #
- Try to figure out where I am from this picture. Closest/most interesting answer wins something dusty from my cellar! http://t.co/BYgbuk8X #
- Hint: where I am is not the usual place to find trolleys, plus #amwriting #
- I'm gonna need specifics! The place where I am is known the world over (maybe not Antactica) #win #dustycellarjunk http://t.co/EA6SQgas #
- Ok, we've had Costa, Morrisons, Cafe Nero, Asda… All v close, but not close enough. WHERE THE HELL AM I? #win (junk) http://t.co/3clzaMrg #
- Congratulations @Neeky78 for guessing my location – Starbucks!!! Would've also accepted Sainsburys. You win junk! http://t.co/M2hzGVU9 #
- If you didn't win my 'where am I?' comp. please stop crying. I've plenty more junk in my cellar to get rid of. We can play again next week! #
RT >>“@Neeky78: @tomclempson WTF is the pissant ladder for???"
RT >> "@Pillow_Puncher …that is an auto theft unit/alarm." #
- Sorry Facebook followers! I just played an impromptu game of 'Where's Tommy?' on Twitter, and gave away some free… http://t.co/chioJfbh #
- These are awesome!! RT“@cupcakes4clara: And Clara & Macy greetings cards… http://t.co/vZgDVoAz” #
- I just came in from the shed and found this chunky mother on the back of my NECK!!! http://t.co/q9GDu1dX #
- Trying to write, but I'm SO tired my eyes are closing whilst I'm writing (not because my book's boring!).Time for another coffee methinks. #
- New blog post: The Worlds Best Ever Competioion in the World… Ever! (yes, competioion IS a real word) http://t.co/Ajd45hEE #
- Check out the latest review of my book. http://t.co/zB0gQ5VK 5 things wrong with Tom Clempson's book… #
- Having a broken car is making me thinner!
Not only do we have to walk/ cycle everywhere, but we also can't do the weekly food shop! #
- I've finally rooted through my cellar for some crap to send the winner of 'The Worlds Greatest Competition in the World… Ever!' @Neeky78 #
Having trouble finding any related posts... stay tuned.