- New to twitter. Bit confused. Went to ‘help’ – “People you know and people you are interested in what you have to say may follow you” Great. #
- Unfortunately I used all my interestingness on my book. Working on next book – 1 Seriously Average, Dull Week…
- 204 pages into new book. Sat down in coffee shop to begin writing. Opened bag… notebook gone! No book! No pages! Cue minor heart attack. #
- Why is it whenever I plan to get an insanely early night it always end up being an insanely late one? #
- Heart attack continued throughout mad sprint back to car. Recovered when I discovered notebook hiding cheekily in boot. Phew! #
- MC (2yrs): What’s that on our car daddy?
TC: It’s dew
MC: Stop saying ‘dew’!
TC: Well what do you want me to say?
MC: Bird poo #
- What is generally considered to be the polite number of times to say ‘Excuse me’ to someone before resorting to prodding them with a carrot? #
- MY BLOG IS NOW UP AND RUNNING!!! CHECK IT OUT AT www.tomclempson.com IT’S REALLY RATHER BLOGGY. A little bit. #
- You hear about it happening to other people but never believe it could happen to you………… baby sicked in my mouth! #
- An interesting post/article about self-editing http://tinyurl.com/6jakqv4 #
- Why does it feel so wrong to eat food in the bathroom? #fb #
- I wish I could! I try but for some reason I can’t! It’s not like I’m dipping it in the loo first either. #
- This week I learned… If you want awesome bubbles in your bath, like in films, run it with the shower attachment instead of taps. It works! #
- If your wife is off dairy because your breastfeeding son is allergic, then grated, fried, salted sweet potatoe is a great cheese substitute! #
- And apple puree is a good replacement for eggs when baking cakes. Obviously. #
Having trouble finding any related posts... stay tuned.